If you haven’t attended one of these, give it a try! Get the latest updates on diabetes care, participate in fun activities and make new friends with similar interests and challenges in managing T1DM.
Our Latest Tweets
- A great way to get the latest updates in DM care and make new friends! https://t.co/3JrCcPNXG7228 days ago
- Happy Friday! Diabetes Longevity Study is coming to a close and only shy of a handful of non-diabetic volunteers. Looking for males age 60+over a year ago
- SGLT2 in type 1 DM - Study underway and in need of participants. Criteria: T1DM for min. 8 yrs, age 18+. Contact us! https://t.co/XerdTUsEssover a year ago
- DLS will be presenting 3 topics (CCM, renal function in T1DM >50yrs, US/CAN comparison) at the upcoming ADA conference in New Orleans.over a year ago
- We are searching non-diabetic males, age 60+ for our research study. Please visit https://t.co/GIAtVDLjaXover a year ago